- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Cable Display - Ceiling to Wall Mount
Easy Fit Cable Display and Wire Hanging Kit - Ceiling to Wall Mount
Cable Display Kit - Ceiling to Wall Mount
|Available Options||Cable Length
|Ceiling Tensioner||Bracket Tensioner||Code||Price (inc VAT)|
|Cable Display Kit||4000||2.5||1||1||Display-004||£24.90|
|2.5mm Ų, 7x7 stainless steel wire rope.|
|Self-tensioning end fittings.|
|Screw fixings are required for wall bracket.|
Ceiling to Wall Mount “Easy Fit“ Cable Display Kit.
Create your own suspended display with this ceiling to wall mount cable display kit. Complete with top & bottom tensioner fittings and stainless steel wire rope for you to trim to size.
The wall bracket tensioner has an adjustable elbow which allows for perfect positioning on angles and inclines.
3 x No.6 countersunk screws required for wall bracket installation.
Each Kit Includes:
- 1 x Ceiling Mount Tensioner.
- 1 x Wall Bracket Tensioner.
- 4 Metres of 2.5 Diameter 7x7 Stainless Steel Wire Rope.
Tensioners are suitable for direct installation onto wood, we would always recommend using a plastic/rawl plug for mounting on to other materials.
Designed to accept horizontal and vertical supports from the “Easy Fit“ cable display and wire hanging system.
Always check that ceilings and mounting surfaces are strong enough to take the weight of the items being displayed. No responsibility will be taken for incorrect loading. This responsibility rests with the installer.
Need Some Support?
This cable display kit will only accept shelf and signage supports from the “Easy Fit“ Cable Display range.
Need some help?
Download and print our installation advice sheet for the Ceiling to Wall Mount Cable Display Kit.
We recommend marking the position of the top tensioner first and using a plumb line to mark the position for the bottom tensioner.
You can place shelf supports and connectors onto the wire rope before connecting both ends - supports can be adjusted to the correct position once the wire has been tensioned.
Ceiling Cable Tensioner
1. Unscrew the main body from the threaded mounting block.
2. Secure the threaded mounting block in place with the screw provided.
3. Replace main body onto the threaded mounting block.
4. Unscrew the end fitting.
5. Press the end fitting towards the body and insert wire rope firmly until it locks in place.
6. To fully secure the wire tighten the end screw back towards the main body.
Wall Bracket Tensioner
1. Use suitable no.6 countersunk screws to secure bracket base plate to mounting surface.
2. Unscrew the end fitting.
3. Press the end fitting towards the body and insert wire rope firmly until it locks in place.
4. To fully secure the wire, screw the end fitting back towards the main body.