- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Lifting Gear & Rigging Equipment
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
End Cap with 45 Degree Angle - Anthracite Finish
Angled End Cap with Polished Anthracite Finish for Bar Foot Rail & Bar Railing Tube
End cap with 45 degree angle design in a PVD coating to give a very dark grey (near-black) finish, for 38.1mm Ø tube. Simple to install, just glue and slide in to position for the perfect finishing touch.
End Cap - 45 Degree Angle - Bar Railing
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|End Cap 38.1mm Ø||Zamak||Anthracite||38.1||43||11.0733.038.26||£15.36|
Zamak Construction - PVD Coating
Zamak is a family of alloys with a base metal of zinc with elements of aluminium, magnesium and copper.
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating and tend to have high temperature and good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
Key Features :
|38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Requires fixing with a high strength Adhesive.|
Angle end cap for insertion into open end 38.1mm (1.5 inch) diameter bar railing tube.
Suitable for indoor use only.
Quick and easy installation.
Manufactured from Zamak with a PVD coating to give a hard-wearing anthracite finish.
You may be interested in...
1. Ensure the inner end of tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit end cap firmly into tube end.
4. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use.