- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Lifting Gear & Rigging Equipment
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Gripple Black Line - Express Hanger and 90 Degree Eyelet Wire Rope Kit
Black Gripple Express Hanger and Wire Rope with Pre-crimped 90 Degree Eyelet
Gripple Black Line 90° Eyelet and Express Tensioner, up to 45kg safe working load. Supplied in lengths of 5 metres in ready to use packs of 10 for fast installation.
Gripple Black Line - Express - 90 Degree Eyelet
|Options||Gripple||Pack Size||Wire Length
|Safe Working Load||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|No.1 - Eyelet||XP1||10||5||1.5||10kg||GR-XP1-EY906G-BLK||£98.78|
|No.2 - Eyelet||XP2||10||5||2||45kg||GR-XP2-EY906G-BLK||£116.77|
Gripple wire rope 90° eyelet end fixing in stylish matt black finish, perfect for contemporary, design-led spaces such theatres, exhibitions and retail spaces.
Suitable for a variety of suspension applications that require bolting to brackets or fixtures.
Express hanger with clever, keyless release mechanism.
Black galvanised steel wire rope can be trimmed to size using a good set of wire rope cutters.
Quick and easy to install.
Strong, safe with a 5.1 safety factor.
Aesthetically discreet and lightweight.
Supplied in ready-to-use kits, comprising of:
- 10 x Matt Black Gripple Express Fasteners.
- 10 x 5 Metre Matt Black Wire Rope with Pre-crimped 90 Degree Eyelet.
Black Line Delivery Schedule
Please allow 12-14 working days for delivery, as this Gripple Express and Wire Rope 90 Degree Eyelet Kit is blackened to order.
Gripple Black Line Express and 90 Degree Eyelet Dimensions
Please note screw and bolt fixings are not supplied. We recommend you choose fixings to suit your mounting requirements.
Eyelet Installation on to a Solid Surface
1. Mark position and drill pilot hole to suit your screw fixing.
2. Insert Screw through eyelet and tighten, (Masonry will require a wall plug or anchor resin).
3. Always check your fixing to ensure it is secure before adding any load.
Eyelet Installation Through a Support or Beam
1. Mark position and drill hole through intended support.
2. Insert threaded bolt through eyelet, attach and tighten a nut on to the exposed thread.
3. Ensure fitting is secure before adding any load.
Gripple Express Installation and Adjustment
1. Simply pass the end of your wire rope through the Gripple Express.
2. Loop wire rope back on itself and pass back through the hanger fitting. Simply pull on the wire rope end to tighten, ensure a minimum of 75mm of tail wire exits the hanger.
3. To adjust or remove your Gripple simply press the release buttons to unlock the wire rope locking wedge.