- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Lifting Gear & Rigging Equipment
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Gripple Black Line - Standard Hanger and Eyelet Wire Rope Kit
Black Gripple Hanger and Wire Rope with Pre-crimped Eyelet
Black Line Gripple Wire Rope Eyelet and Standard Tensioner. Up to 90kg safe working load, Supplied in lengths of 5 metres in ready to use packs of 10 for fast installation.
Gripple Black Line - Standard Hanger - Eyelet
|Options||Gripple||Pack Size||Wire Length
|Safe Working Load||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
Gripple eyelet suspension kit in a matt black finish, ideal for contemporary, design-led spaces such theatres, exhibitions and retail spaces.
Suitable for a variety of suspension applications that require bolting to brackets or fixtures.
Black galvanised steel wire rope can be trimmed to size using a good set of wire rope cutters.
Quick and easy to install.
Strong, safe with a 5.1 safety factor.
Aesthetically discreet and lightweight.
Supplied in ready-to-use kits, comprising of:
- 10 x Matt Black Gripple Standard Fasteners.
- 10 x 5 Metre Matt Black Wire Rope with Pre-crimped Eyelet.
- Setting Key.
Black Line Delivery Schedule
Please allow 12-14 working days for delivery, as this Gripple Hanger and Wire Rope Eyelet Kit is blackened to order.
Gripple Black Line - Standard Hanger and Eyelet Dimensions
|No.1, No.2, No.3||45mm||10mm||6.5mm|
Please note screw and bolt fixings are not supplied. We recommend you choose fixings to suit your mounting requirements.
Eyelet Installation on to a Solid Wall
1. Mark position and drill pilot hole to suit your screw fixing.
2. Insert Screw through eyelet and tighten, (Masonry will require a wall plug or anchor resin).
3. Always check your fixing to ensure it is secure before adding any load.
Eyelet Installation Through a Support or Beam
1. Mark position and drill hole through intended support to suit a M6 bolt.
2. Insert M6 threaded bolt through eyelet, attach and tighten a M6 nut to exposed thread.
3. Ensure fitting is secure before adding any load.
Standard Hanger Installation and Adjustment
1. Simply pass the end of your wire rope through the Gripple hanger.
2. Loop wire rope back on itself and pass back through the hanger fitting.
3. Pull on the wire rope end to tighten, ensure a minimum of 75mm of tail wire exits the hanger.
To adjust or remove your Gripple, insert the setting key to release the wire rope locking wedge.