- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Lifting Gear & Rigging Equipment
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Gripple Black Line - Standard Hanger and Wire Rope Loop Kit
Black Gripple Hanger and Wire Rope with Pre-crimped Loop
Black Line Gripple Wire Rope Loop and Standard Tensioner. Up to 90kg safe working load, Supplied in lengths of 5 metres in ready to use packs of 10 for quick and easy installation.
Gripple Black Line - Standard Hanger - Loop
|Options||Gripple||Pack Size||Wire Length
|Safe Working Load||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|No.1 - 5 Metre||No.1||10||5||1.5||10kg||GR-HF1-LG-BLK||£89.78|
|No.2 - 5 Metre||No.2||10||5||2||45kg||GR-HF2-LG-BLK||£106.19|
|No.3 - 5 Metre||No.3||10||5||3||90kg||GR-HF3-LG-BLK||£128.95|
Gripple hanger and wire rope loop assembly with a matt black finish for contemporary, design-led spaces such theatres, exhibitions and retail.
Designed for looping around purlins, beams, roof trusses and other building accessible features.
Can be used to suspend a variety of mechanical, electrical, HVAC and lighting services from different substrates.
Up to 6 times faster than traditional hanging systems.
No need for nuts, bolts, clamps or other accessories.
Black galvanised steel wire rope can be trimmed to size using a good set of wire rope cutters.
Strong, safe and industry approved with a 5:1 safety factor.
Aesthetically discreet and lightweight.
Supplied in ready-to-use kits, comprising of:
- 10 x Matt Black Gripple Standard Fasteners.
- 10 x 5 Metre Matt Black Wire Rope with Pre-crimped Loop.
- Setting Key.
Black Line Delivery Schedule
Please allow 12-14 working days for delivery, as this Gripple Hanger and Wire Rope Loop Kit is blackened to order.
Gripple Black Line - Standard Hanger and Loop Dimensions
Standard Hanger Installation and Adjustment
1. Simply pass the end of your wire rope through the Gripple hanger.
2. Loop wire rope back on itself and pass back through the hanger fitting.
3. Pull on the wire rope end to tighten, ensure a minimum of 75mm of tail wire exits the hanger.
To adjust or remove your Gripple, insert the setting key to release the wire rope locking wedge.