- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Gripple Express - Mini Hook Wire Rope Kit
Gripple Mini Hook, Pre-crimped Wire Rope Fixing with Gripple Express - Pack of 10
Gripple Mini Hook and Express Hanger wire rope kit. Up to 10kg safe working load. Ready to use kits supplied as packs of 10 in a choice of lengths, designed for fast installation.
Gripple Express - Mini Hook
|Options||Gripple||Pack Size||Wire Length
|Safe Working Load||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|No.1 - 1 Metre||XP1||10||1||1.5||10kg||GR-XP1-MHG-1M||£42.72|
|No.1 - 2 Metre||XP1||10||2||1.5||10kg||GR-XP1-MHG-2M||£49.64|
|No.1 - 3 Metre||XP1||10||3||1.5||10kg||GR-XP1-MHG-3M||£56.58|
|No.1 - 4 Metre||XP1||10||4||1.5||10kg||GR-XP1-MHG-4M||£63.50|
|No.1 - 5 Metre||XP1||10||5||1.5||10kg||GR-XP1-MHG-5M||£70.56|
|No.1 - 10 Metre||XP1||10||10||1.5||10kg||GR-XP1-MHG-10M||£105.34|
Gripple mini hook with wire gate for quick and easy attachment to cable baskets, purlin clips, light fittings and signage.
Ideal for suspension services that require access or maintenance.
Express hanger uses a clever, keyless release mechanism.
Quick and easy to install.
Strong, safe with a 5.1 safety factor.
Aesthetically discreet and lightweight.
Supplied in ready-to-use kits, comprising of:
- 10 x Gripple Express Fasteners.
- 10 x Galvanised Wire Rope with Pre-crimped Mini Hook.
What Size Gripple Do I Need?
A simple formula to determine the correct Gripple size required is:
Weight per metre x distance between hangers.
4kg load per metre x 2m between hangers = 8kg
Minimum Express hanger size required would be No.1 (XP1).
Gripple Express and Mini Hook Dimensions
Gripple Express Installation and Adjustment
1. Simply pass the end of your wire rope through the Gripple Express.
2. Loop wire rope back on itself and pass back through the hanger fitting. Simply pull on the wire rope end to tighten, ensure a minimum of 75mm of tail wire exits the hanger.
3. To adjust or remove your Gripple simply press the release buttons to unlock the wire rope locking wedge.
Need some help?
Simply click to view and download our useful Gripple data sheets:
Snap/Mini Hook Data
Gripple Express and Mini Hook wire rope assemblies are designed and manufactured in the UK.