- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Tube Connector - 45 Degree - Decorative Ball Elbow - Bar Railing
45 Degree Flush Fitting Tube Connector with Traditional Ball Design
Tube Connector - 45 Degree - Ball Elbow - Bar Railing
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|38.1mm Ø Connector||Zintec||Stainless Steel Effect||38.1||70||40||11.0203.038.20||£25.32|
Key Features :
|Manufactured from Zintec/Protectan.|
|To fit 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Requires fixing with a high strength Stainless Steel Adhesive.|
45 Degree flush fitting tube connector with decorative ball. Quick and easy installation, just glue and slide your stainless steel tubing on to each end for the perfect angle connection.
Manufactured from Zintec/Protectan with a stainless steel effect finish.
To fit 38.1mm (1.5 inch) diameter stainless steel tubes.
Suitable for indoor use only.
High strength adhesive is required for installation.
What is Zintec
Zintec is created by using the process of electrolysis to coat mild steel with a thin layer of zinc metal. The advantage of Zintec is added corrosive resistance.
1. Ensure the inner end of stainless steel tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit 45 degree connector firmly into tube end, you may wish to use a plastic hammer to do this, (Important : never use a metal hammer as this will mark or damage your end fitting). Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set.
4. Clean and apply adhesive to second tube, push tube onto the connector.
5. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use, (Tip : You can polish away any adhesive residue or scuff marks using WD-40 or Q Clean).