Tube Connector - Adjustable Elbow - Matt Brass Finish
Adjustable Tube Connector with Matt Brass PVD Coated Finish for Corners for Bar Railing
Matt brass effect adjustable elbow for connection of 38.1mm Ø bar rail tube. Simply position and lock in place using a hex head key, perfect for non-traditional angles.
Tube Connector - Adjustable Elbow - Bar Railing
|Material||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|38.1mm Ø Connector||Matt Brass||38.1||25||Zamak||11.0302.038.21||£35.09|
Special order item, please allow a minimum of 10 working days for production.
Dimensions: For full product dimensions please view this page on a tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Zamak Construction - PVD Coating
Zamak is a family of alloys with a base metal of zinc with elements of aluminium, magnesium and copper.
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating and tend to have high temperature and good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
Key Features :
|Matt brass effect finish.|
|Option for 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Requires fixing with a high strength Adhesive.|
|Hex head key required for installation.|
Adjustable corner connector for 38.1mm (1.5 inch) diameter bar foot rail and bar railing tube.
Suitable for indoor use only.
Quick and easy to install, just glue and slide your stainless steel tubing on to each end for the perfect corner.
Manufactured from Zamak with a PVD coating to give a hard-wearing matt brass finish (Not solid brass).
1. Ensure the inner end of tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit connector firmly into tube end, you may wish to use a plastic hammer to do this, (Important : never use a metal hammer as this will mark or damage your end fitting). Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set.
4. Apply adhesive to second tube and push onto the connector elbow. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use.
5. Adjustment is made by loosening the hex head screw, once the desired angle is achieved simply tighten screw using a hex head key.