Balustrade Wire Kits | Surface Mount
Balustrade Wire Kits, Surface Mount
Self Assembly Wire Balustrade Kits, Flat Mount
Balustrade Wire Kit - Surface Mount
|Available Options||Wire Ø
|Surface Mount Sockets||Wood Thread Screws||Tension Fitting||DIY End Fitting||Code||Price (ex VAT)|
|1m Balustrade Wire :||4||316||1||2||2||1||1||B4-CL-04-1||£28.00|
|2m Balustrade Wire :||4||316||2||2||2||1||1||B4-CL-04-2||£29.00|
|3m Balustrade Wire :||4||316||3||2||2||1||1||B4-CL-04-3||£30.00|
|5m Balustrade Wire :||4||316||5||2||2||1||1||B4-CL-04-5||£32.50|
|7.5m Balustrade Wire :||4||316||7.5||2||2||1||1||B4-CL-04-7||£35.00|
|10m Balustrade Wire :||4||316||10||2||2||1||1||B4-CL-04-10||£37.50|
Sealey Wire Cutter for 5mm Wire Rope
|Available Options||Code||Price (ex VAT)|
|5mm Sealey Wire Cutter :||AK-503||£11.99|
UK made stainless steel balustrade wire kits usually delivered 48 hours from order.
Remember - measure twice, cut once! Please be as accurate as possible. Each cable will have an adjustment of plus or minus 20mm.
TIP: You can run cables up to 10 metres passing through any intermediate posts to minimise the number of cables you'll need!
Mounting the balustrade wire sockets:
These deck balustrade wire system is designed for either timber posts or masonry wall surfaces using a 3" countersunk wood screw (supplied).
If mounting to masonry surfaces please drill a hole and insert a plastic plug before fastening. Sometimes if a wall is particularly brittle or old - a chemical resin may be applied to further strengthen the hold.
Self Assembly Instructions
Stainless Steel Compression Fitting Instructions
1. Cut the wire rope to length. A pair of good wire rope cutters will provide the cleanest cut.
2. Place the threaded cone chamber over the stainless steel wire rope.
3. Thread the cone onto the wire and push into the threaded cone chamber.
4. Take the stainless steel Body and push onto the wire, eventually bringing the three component parts together. Turn in opposite directions to thread them together.
5. Using a pair of spanners screw the two sections together until tight
CABLE SYSTEM BROCHURE download here