Balustrade Wire Kits | Tubular Mount
Balustrade Wire Kits, Tube Mount
Self Assembly Wire Balustrade Kits, Tube Mount
Balustrade Wire Kit - Tube Mount
|Available Options||Wire Ø
|Tube Mount Sockets||M6 Screws||Tension Fitting||DIY End Fitting||Code||Price (ex VAT)|
|3m Balustrade Wire :||4||316||3||2||2||1||1||B4-TB-04-3||£30.00|
|5m Balustrade Wire :||4||316||5||2||2||1||1||B4-TB-04-5||£32.50|
|7.5m Balustrade Wire :||4||316||7.5||2||2||1||1||B4-TB-04-7||£35.00|
|10m Balustrade Wire :||4||316||10||2||2||1||1||B4-TB-04-10||£37.50|
Sealey Wire Cutter for 5mm Wire Rope
|Available Options||Code||Price (ex VAT)|
|5mm Sealey Wire Cutter :||AK-503||£11.99|
These balustrade wire kits are supplied with scalloped sockets to fit neatly onto 42.4mm diameter stainless steel tube. They are attached to posts using the M6 threaded screws supplied.
UK made stainless steel balustrade wire kits usually delivered 48 hours from order.
These balustrade cables are designed for fixing to tubular stainless steel posts using a scalloped socket and M6 screw.
You will need to drill and tap an M6 hole into the posts to accept the socket and screw. ('tap' refers to the method of drilling a hole whilst adding an internal thread. A special drill bit is required to achieve this.)
CLICK the images below to see the mounting process
Self Assembly Instructions
Stainless Steel Compression Fitting Instructions
1. Cut the wire rope to length. A pair of good wire rope cutters will provide the cleanest cut.
2. Place the threaded cone chamber over the stainless steel wire rope.
3. Thread the cone onto the wire and push into the threaded cone chamber.
4. Take the stainless steel Body and push onto the wire, eventually bringing the three component parts together. Turn in opposite directions to thread them together.
5. Using a pair of spanners screw the two sections together until tight