- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Lifting Gear & Rigging Equipment
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
We work with the highest grade materials including
316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel. All our balustrades
are manufactured to the highest level of craftsmanship.
All the way through your project we will advise and ensure that your design and materials are to the standard you deserve.
Our installers have years of experience, ensuring project completion on time (and on budget) with a minimal amount of disruption.
S3i provide a bespoke design, manufacture and installation service to help realise your stainless steel design ambitions. Whether you are planning to create an ambitious exterior deck or balcony balustrade or a unique talking point for an interior application we can offer a total solution package.
The process is one-to-one with detailed discussion of your ideas,concepts and budget. Every installation is unique and presents it's own challenges. You can rely on us to pro-actively reach a solution that more than satisfies the most ambitious of briefs.
The design process will start with you, the client. We will listen to your idea. Throughout the design process we will seek your input and the process will end when you are completely happy with the finished result.
Seven steps to perfection
1. ConsultationContact our team of technical advisors either by email or calling 01302 752 504 to specify your requirements and to talk through the options available to you.
2. SurveyIf required, onsite visits are available for a nominal fee that is refundable on completion of your installation. In many cases we can work remotely from drawings and photographs.
3. ConceptWe can work directly from your technical drawings or even sketches to produce a working plan of your project . If you need help simply download our easy to use sketch sheet, give us a rough idea of what you require and either email or fax it back to us at 01302 752 410 for a no obligation quote.
4. DesignOur team of experienced technical advisors will quickly respond with a design made to your requirements with a budget cost and time scale of production and installation. This service is provided free of charge.
5. ManufactureOnce you are ready to go ahead, our qualified engineers will produce your project components with the highest of care and attention to detail, to ensure a smooth onsite installation.
6. InstallationAll S3i onsite installers hold the industry standard CSCS Site Card, ensuring they have the necessary qualifications for onsite construction. This coupled with years of experience using our products ensure a quick and
trouble free installation.
7. AftercareWe provide you with a fantastic aftercare service. Once your balustrade installation is complete we will respond positively to any problems to ensure your balustrade meets your requirements and stands the test of time.
Please call ahead to make an appointment.
our sketch sheet to get your project started
Simply draw your balustrade layout and fax or email it back to us for a no obligation quote.
Simply click any thumbnail below to view a full size image.
Hillside Farm, Dorset
An installation of bespoke decking balustrade, featured on Grand Designs for Channel 4.
For this project we used our ball and socket balustrade infill system to preserve the wonderful view.
Kensington Rooftop Terrace
Rooftop terrace balustrade, manufactured and installed by our team.
Stainless steel system with a tensioned wire infill, with an added inset handrail for additional safety.
Stainless steel balustrade installation making use of our wire infill and glass to maximise the light source into the building.
Creating a stylish finish that will stand the test of time.
Gog Magog, Cambridge
An outside terrace installation for the Gog Magog Golf Club.
Using our stainless steel glass balustrade system, finished with a hardwood handrail.