- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
S3i Quality Policy
S3i Group Quality Policy Statement
At S3i Group we believe that the market expects a continually improving service. We aim to continually improve the products and services we provide to meet our client's requirements and to produce finished work that we can justifiably be proud of.
It is the policy of S3i Limited to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of S3i Limited to:
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities.
- The reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health and pollution.
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met.
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy.
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on "risk".
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed by the managing directors & quality manager to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
James Arrowsmith, Managing Director