- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Glass Door Hinge - Glass/Glass Fixing - Long
Long Door Hinge for Glass to Glass Fixing
Glass to Glass Door Hinge - Long - Stainless Steel
|Pack Size||Code||Price (inc VAT)|
|Door Hinge||304||6 - 10||1||41.0502.180.12||£67.38|
|Manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel.|
|Suitable for both left or right fitting.|
|To fit glass door thickness of 6mm - 10mm.|
|Glass will require professional drilling.|
Long Glass Door Hinge for Glass to Glass Fixing
Stainless steel door hinge for a glass to glass fixing designed to accommodate glass panels from 6mm to 10mm thickness.
Produced from 304 grade stainless steel ideal for interior use.
For internal doors only. Not suitable for use on bathroom shower doors.
Laminated and toughened glass will require professional drilling at manufacture stage.
How Do I Dismantle My Hinge?
1. Using the hex head key supplied unscrew the grub screw to release the cover.
2. Unscrew the two inner screws to remove the inner glass clamp cover. Always place rubbers both sides of glass for a secure fixing.
To put back together simply repeat this process in reverse.