- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Gripple Black Line - Express Hanger and Snap Hook Wire Rope Kit
Black Gripple Express Hanger and Wire Rope with Pre-crimped Snap Hook End Fitting
Gripple Black Line Snap Hook and Express Tensioner, up to 45kg safe working load. Supplied in lengths of 5 metres in ready to use packs of 10 for quick and easy installation.
Gripple Black Line - Express - Snap Hook
|Options||Gripple||Pack Size||Wire Length
|Safe Working Load||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|No.1 - Snap Hook||XP1||10||5||1.5||10kg||GR-XP1-HG-BLK||£98.78|
|No.2 - Snap Hook||XP2||10||5||2||45kg||GR-XP2-HG-BLK||£116.77|
Gripple snap hook wire suspension kit designed for quick and easy attachment to cable baskets, purlin clips, light fittings and signage.
Stylish matt black finish, perfect for contemporary, design-led spaces such theatres, exhibitions and retail spaces.
Ideal for suspension services that require access or maintenance.
Strong, safe and industry approved with a 5:1 safety factor.
Aesthetically discreet and lightweight.
Supplied in ready-to-use kits, comprising of:
- 10 x Matt Black Gripple Express Fasteners.
- 10 x 5 Metre Matt Black Wire Rope with Pre-crimped Snap Hook.
Black Line Delivery Schedule
Please allow 12-14 working days for delivery, as this Gripple Express and Wire Rope Snap Hook Kit is blackened to order.
Gripple Black Line Express and Snap Hook Dimensions
Gripple Express Installation and Adjustment
1. Simply pass the end of your wire rope through the Gripple Express.
2. Loop wire rope back on itself and pass back through the hanger fitting. Simply pull on the wire rope end to tighten, ensure a minimum of 75mm of tail wire exits the hanger.
3. To adjust or remove your Gripple simply press the release buttons to unlock the wire rope locking wedge.