Black Gripple Express Hanger - Stud Wire Rope Kit
Gripple Black Line - Express Hanger and Wire Rope with Pre-crimped Stud End Fixing
Gripple Black Line Stud and Express Tensioner with Drop In Anchor, up to 45kg safe working load. Supplied in lengths of 5 metres in ready to use packs of 10 for fast installation.
Made to Order
Gripple Black Line is a made to order item, please contact us for details.
Gripple Black Line - Express - Stud
|Safe Working Load
|Price (inc VAT)
|No.2 - M6 Stud
Tip: To view the product code and full product table on mobile please tilt your device to landscape.
Gripple wire rope stud end fixing with M6 thread with drop-in anchor for anchoring into concrete.
Stylish matt black finish for contemporary, design-led spaces such theatres, exhibitions and retail spaces.
Can be mounted through metal decking and pressed metal brackets, using a right hand thread Nut to lock in place (Nuts and washers available separately).
Express hanger uses a keyless release mechanism for quick and easy installation.
Black galvanised steel wire rope can be trimmed to size using a good set of wire rope cutters.
Strong, safe and industry approved with a 5:1 safety factor.
Aesthetically discreet and lightweight.
Supplied in ready-to-use kits, comprising of:
- 10 x Matt Black Gripple Express Fasteners.
- 10 x Drop-in Anchors
- 10 x 5 Metre Matt Black Wire Rope with Pre-crimped Stud.
Gripple Black Line - Express and Stud Dimensions
Stud installation with drop-in anchor
1. Drill hole (min depth of 30mm), use a wire brush to ensure hole is free from dust and debris.
2. Push or tap the drop-in anchor in place.
3. Use a M6 drop-in setting punch to expand the anchor.
4. Screw stud in place, always ensure a solid fixing before attaching any loads.
Gripple Express Installation and Adjustment
1. Simply pass the end of your wire rope through the Gripple Express.
2. Loop wire rope back on itself and pass back through the hanger fitting. Simply pull on the wire rope end to tighten, ensure a minimum of 75mm of tail wire exits the hanger.
3. To adjust or remove your Gripple simply press the release buttons to unlock the wire rope locking wedge.