- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Gripple Catenary Tensioning Tool
Tensioning Tool for 6mm Catenary Wire Rope System
Gripple Catenary Tension Tool - 6mm
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|Tension Tool||No.6||6||100 kg||440||40||325||GR-CTI-D6MM-TOOL||£138.29|
For use with heavy duty 6mm Gripple Catenary System.
Designed for easy operation.
Apply tension easily with the 6.1 gear drive mechanism.
Integral tension gauge allows for precision tensioning up to 100kg.
The mouth piece has been optimised for perfect connection.
Weighs 1.1kg - Compact and lightweight, convenient for being carried on site.
Suitable for use on 4.75 to 6 mm wire rope diameter.
1. Rotate the dial to the required tension (max 100 kg).
2. Position the tool mouthpiece against the Lockable Gripple and open both handles until the cam will accept the tail of the wire rope.
3. Squeeze the handles together to tension and repeat until the torque handle clicks.
4. When the torque handle clicks, the desired tension has been reached and the handle will displace.
Releasing Catenary Wire
Simply click to view and download our useful Gripple Tensioning Tool data sheet:
Catenary Tensioning Tool Data