Threaded Stainless Steel End Stud for Self Assembly
Self Assembly Wire Rope Terminal for 4mm Trellis Cable - 316 Stainless Steel
Threaded End Stud - Self Assembly
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|Threaded End Stud||316||M8||22||6||17||29||12||CSS-040-M8||£11.47|
Dimensions: For full product dimensions please view this page on a tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
This threaded end stud is designed for terminating 4mm 7x7 wire rope ends.
Manufactured from 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel in the UK.
Perfect for use with our Surface Mount Hubs in green wall trellis installations.
DIY installation is quick and easy with the use of two spanners.
Made In Britain
This stainless steel end stud with M8 thread compression fitting for wire rope has been engineered and manufactured here in the UK.
Requires a M8 stainless steel metric Lock Nut for installation.
Requires a M8 stainless steel Dome Nut for installation.
Suitable for use with our 4mm 7x7 Stainless Steel Wire Rope.
Perfect for use with our Surface Mounting Green Wall Trellis Hub.
1. Cut you wire rope to required length. We recommend using a set of good wire rope cutters to give you a neat and tidy cut.
2. Place the threaded cone chamber over the stainless steel wire rope.
3. Thread the cone onto the wire and push into the threaded cone chamber.
4. Take the stainless steel Body and push onto the wire, eventually bringing the three component parts together. Turn in opposite directions to thread them together.
5. Using a pair of spanners screw the two sections together until tight.
6. Insert threaded end through the fixing hole of the hub.
7. Using the stainless steel nut and dome nut, tighten to create a secure rigid fix.