- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Square Door Grip in Stainless Steel for Glass Sliding Doors
Square Recessed Door Grip for 8mm to 12mm Glass Doors
Distinctive square recessed door grip, ideal for interior glass sliding doors.
Square Door Grip - Glass Mounting - Stainless Steel
|Pack Size||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|Door Grip||304||8 - 12||1||47.4103.465.12||£27.12|
|Manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel.|
|To fit glass thickness of 8mm - 12mm.|
|Glass will require professional drilling.|
Stylish two-sided door furniture produced from 304 (interior) grade stainless steel to a superb satin finish.
Square door grip designed for installation through glass with a thickness of 8mm - 12mm.
Door Grip Dimensions
- Height: 65mm
- Width: 65mm
- Inner Grip Diameter: 45mm
- Drill Hole Diameter: 56mm
- Depth (Each Side): 7mm
Glass will require professional drilling at manufacture stage to accept this door grip.
Stainless Steel Grade
Suitable For Interior Use
1. Simply unscrew your door grip in to two halves, this will expose the glass protect rubbers.
2. Ensure your glass is pre-drilled at manufacture stage with a 56mm diameter hole ready to accept your door grip.
3. Bring the two halves of your grip together, ensuring the rubbers sit between the door grip and glass.
4. Using a hex head key, insert screws and tighten the two sections together until tight.
5. To finish, simply push fit the inner cover caps into position.