- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Square Door Grip with Anthracite Finish for Glass Sliding Doors
Square Recessed Door Grip for 8mm - 12mm Glass in a PVD Coated Anthracite Finish
Distinctive square recessed grip in a very dark grey anthracite finish (near black), ideal for interior glass sliding doors.
Square Door Grip - Glass Mount - Anthracite
|Pack Size||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|Door Grip||Anthracite||8 - 12||65||45||1||47.4103.465.26||£45.00|
Made To Order Item
Anthracite finish door grips are manufactured to order, please allow a 14 days for production.
|To fit glass thickness of 8mm - 12mm.|
|Glass will require professional drilling.|
Door grip manufactured from Zamak with a PVD coating to give a hard-wearing anthracite finish.
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating, offering good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
Square door grip designed for installation through glass with a thickness of 8mm - 12mm.
Door Grip Dimensions
- Height: 65mm
- Width: 65mm
- Inner Grip Diameter: 45mm
- Drill Hole Diameter: 56mm
- Depth (Each Side): 7mm
Glass will require professional drilling at manufacture stage to accept this door grip.
1. Simply unscrew your door grip in to two halves, this will expose the glass protect rubbers.
2. Ensure your glass is pre-drilled at manufacture stage with a 56mm diameter hole ready to accept your door grip.
3. Bring the two halves of your grip together, ensuring the rubbers sit between the door grip and glass.
4. Using a hex head key, insert screws and tighten the two sections together until tight.
5. To finish, simply push fit the inner cover caps into position.