3 Way Elbow Tube Connector - 90 Degree - Anthracite Finish
Flush 90 Degree Corner with One Outlet 90 Degree with PVD Coated Anthracite Design
90 degree flush fitting elbow with 3 way tube connections in a very dark grey (near-black) finish, for connection of 38.1mm Ø bar rail tube. Simply glue and slide your tube onto each end for the perfect corner.
New Product Arriving Soon!
3 Way Elbow Tube Connector - Bar Railing
|Material||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|38.1mm Ø Connector||Anthracite||38.1||Zamak||11.0304.038.26||£22.46|
Dimensions: For full product dimensions please view this page on a tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Zamak Construction - PVD Coating
Zamak is a family of alloys with a base metal of zinc with elements of aluminium, magnesium and copper.
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating and tend to have high temperature and good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
Key Features :
|To fit 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Requires fixing with a high strength Stainless Steel Adhesive.|
Vertical to horizontal corner connector for 38.1mm (1.5 inch) diameter tube.
Suitable for indoor use only.
Quick and easy installation with the use of a high strength adhesive.
Manufactured from Zamak with a PVD coating to give a hard-wearing anthracite finish.
1. Ensure the inner ends of tubes are clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit connector firmly into tube end, you may wish to use a plastic hammer to do this, (Tip: Never use a metal hammer as this will mark or damage tube ends). Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set.
4. Clean and apply adhesive to additional tubes, push tube onto the connector elbow
5. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use.