Circular Door Grip - Open Through Hole - Chrome
Chrome Door Grip with Through Hole for Glass Sliding Doors
60mm diameter chrome door grip with open through hole is the perfect choice for interior glass sliding doors.
Circular Door Grip - Open Through Hole
|Pack Size||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|Door Grip||Chrome||8 - 12||60||38||1||47.0104.060.10||£21.00|
Made To Order Item
Chrome finish door grips are manufactured to order, please allow a 14 days for production.
|To fit glass thickness of 8mm - 12mm.|
|Glass will require professional drilling.|
High quality polished chrome door furniture.
Designed for door thickness of 8mm - 12mm.
Door Grip Dimensions
- Overall Diameter: 60mm
- Inner Grip Diameter: 38mm
- Drill Hole Diameter: 50mm
- Depth (Each Side): 5mm
Glass will require professional drilling at manufacture stage to accept this door grip.
Technical and Assembly Advice
PDF Data Sheet
1. Simply unscrew your door grip in to two halves, this will expose the glass protect rubbers.
2. Ensure your glass is pre-drilled at manufacture stage with a 50mm diameter hole ready to accept your door grip.
3. Place the required number of protect rubbers over the first half of your door grip and place into position, ensuring the rubbers sit between the door grip and glass.
4. Place protect rubbers on the second half of your door grip and simply place through hole and screw the two sections together until tight.