- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Gripple Black Line - Express Hanger and Wire Rope Loop Kit
Black Gripple Express Hanger and Wire Rope with Pre-crimped Loop
Gripple Black Line Wire Rope Loop and Express Tensioner, up to 45kg safe working load. Supplied in lengths of 5 metres in ready to use packs of 10 for quick and easy installation.
Gripple Black Line - Express - Loop End
|Options||Gripple||Pack Size||Wire Length
|Safe Working Load||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|No.1 - 5 Metre||XP1||10||5||1.5||10kg||GR-XP1-LG-BLK||£98.78|
|No.2 - 5 Metre||XP2||10||5||2||45kg||GR-XP2-LG-BLK||£116.77|
Gripple wire rope loop assembly with a matt black finish for contemporary, design-led spaces such theatres, exhibitions and retail, Hanger suspension suitable for signage, lighting, HVAC, mechanical and electrical services.
Express hangers offer a keyless release mechanism, no need for tools.
Black galvanised steel wire rope can be trimmed to size using a good set of wire rope cutters.
Quick and easy to install.
Strong, safe with a 5.1 safety factor.
Aesthetically discreet and lightweight.
Supplied in ready-to-use kits, comprising of:
- 10 x Matt Black Gripple Express Fasteners.
- 10 x 5 Metre Matt Black Wire Rope with Pre-crimped Loop.
Black Line Delivery Schedule
Please allow 12-14 working days for delivery, as this Gripple Express and Wire Rope Loop Kit is blackened to order.
Gripple Black Line - Express Fastener and Loop Dimensions
|Loop||L1 (Nominal)||L2 (Nominal)|
Gripple Express Installation and Adjustment
1. Simply pass the end of your wire rope through the Gripple Express.
2. Loop wire rope back on itself and pass back through the hanger fitting. Simply pull on the wire rope end to tighten, ensure a minimum of 75mm of tail wire exits the hanger.
3. To adjust or remove your Gripple simply press the release buttons to unlock the wire rope locking wedge.