Gripple Express - M8 Stud Wire Rope Kit
Gripple M8 Stud, Pre-crimped Wire Rope Fixing with Gripple Express - Pack of 10
Gripple M8 Stud and Express Hanger wire rope kit with drop-in anchor. Up to 45kg safe working load. Ready to use kits supplied as packs of 10 in a choice of lengths, designed for fast installation.
Gripple Express - M8 Thread Stud
|Options||Gripple||Pack Size||Thread||Thread Length
|Safe Working Load||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|No.2 - 1 Metre||XP2||10||M8||45||1||2||45kg||GR-XP2-S8G-1M||£79.84|
|No.2 - 2 Metre||XP2||10||M8||45||2||2||45kg||GR-XP2-S8G-2M||£88.64|
|No.2 - 3 Metre||XP2||10||M8||45||3||2||45kg||GR-XP2-S8G-3M||£97.31|
|No.2 - 4 Metre||XP2||10||M8||45||4||2||45kg||GR-XP2-S8G-4M||£105.97|
|No.2 - 5 Metre||XP2||10||M8||45||5||2||45kg||GR-XP2-S8G-5M||£114.76|
|No.2 - 10 Metre||XP2||10||M8||45||10||2||45kg||GR-XP2-S8G-10M||£158.47|
Tip: To view the full product table on mobile please tilt your device to landscape.
Gripple M8 thread stud with drop-in anchor designed for anchoring into concrete ceilings.
Can be mounted through metal decking and pressed metal brackets, using a right hand thread M8 Nut to lock in place (Nuts and washers available separately).
Express hanger uses a keyless release mechanism for quick and easy installation.
Strong, safe and industry approved with a 5:1 safety factor.
Aesthetically discreet and lightweight.
Supplied in ready-to-use kits, comprising of:
- 10 x Gripple Express Fasteners.
- 10 x Drop-in Anchors
- 10 x Galvanised Wire Rope with Pre-crimped M8 Thread Stud.
What Size Gripple Do I Need?
Use the simple formula below to determine the correct Gripple Express size required.
“Weight per metre x distance between hangers“
20kg load per metre x 2m between hangers = 40kg
Minimum Express size required would be No.2 (XP2)
Gripple Express and M8 Stud Dimensions
Stud installation with drop-in anchor
1. Drill hole (min depth of 30mm), use a wire brush to ensure hole is free from dust and debris.
2. Push or tap the drop-in anchor in place.
3. Use a M8 drop-in setting punch to expand the anchor.
4. Screw stud in place, always ensure a solid fixing before attaching any loads.
Gripple Express Installation and Adjustment
1. Simply pass the end of your wire rope through the Gripple Express.
2. Loop wire rope back on itself and pass back through the hanger fitting. Simply pull on the wire rope end to tighten, ensure a minimum of 75mm of tail wire exits the hanger.
3. To adjust or remove your Gripple simply press the release buttons to unlock the wire rope locking wedge.
Need Some Help?
Simply click to view and download our useful Gripple data sheets: