- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Oak Handrail, Lacquered Oak, Tilt Adjust Plate Bracket. For Interior Installation. 42mm Diameter Hardwood
Ready Assembled Hardwood Handrail Adjustable Angle Brackets
Hardwood Oak Handrail, Lacquered Finish.
Environmentally-friendly FSC wood.
Complete with angle wall brackets.
Stainless steel end caps fitted.
Mounting screws included (Please note: wall plugs not included).
Available in 42mm diameter hardwood lacquered oak.
Suitable for interior use only.
These handrails are handmade to order.
Please allow 7-10 working days for delivery of your handrail.
*Important Information for 3m, 3.5m and 4m Timber Handrail
All timber handrail lengths of 3 metres and over are supplied in two equal sections and are designed to be linked together with a flush fitting in-line connector.
Please see below for more information.
OakWooden Handrail, Tilt Adjustable Bracket
|No. of Brackets||L1
|Code||Price (inc VAT)|
Each handrail is available to order on-line in various lengths. If you need a custom length please don't hesitate in calling us.
|Lengths over 1.8 metres are not eligible for international delivery.
Please contact us by phone or email and we will try and find you the best solution.
Handrail Installation Advice
Need some help?
Download and print our installation advice sheet for this oak handrail with tilt adjust bracket.
For a quick and easy installation you will need a few household tools: pencil, tape measure, spirit level, drill, screwdriver and suitable rawl/wall plugs.
You can mount your handrail to the height that suits you best.
Our recommended mounting heights are based upon the industry standard.
If mounting your handrail on a flat level we recommend a height of 1100mm from the floor to the top of the handrail.
For inclines we recommend a height of 900mm from stair to top of handrail.
Bracket Installation Advice
First we recommend that you mark out the bracket positions in pencil using a tape measure and spirit level onto the intended fixing surface. Position your end brackets 200mm in from each end of your handrail, any additional brackets should be placed equidistant between the two end brackets.
1. Drill pilot holes and insert your rawl/wall plugs and fix handrail brackets securely in place.
2. Position handrail in place and secure using the screws provided.
(Please note: wall plugs not included)
*Timber Handrails of 3 metres and over
Each 3m, 3.5m and 4m Timber Handrail includes:
- 2 x Sections of Timber Handrail
- 4 x Handrail Brackets
- 1 x In-line Connector (pre-fitted to one section)
- 1 x 5ml High Strength Adhesive
FAQ, How do I join my handrail sections together?
1. Ensure the connection ends of the handrail tube are clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply the high strength adhesive to the in-line connector and insert into the open handrail tube end (removing any spillage with a damp cloth)
3. Allow adhesive to set (adhesive setting times are dependent on ambient temperature).
Stainless Steel Grade
Suitable For Exterior Use
Stainless Steel Grade
Suitable For Interior Use
Tube, Handrail or Fitting Diameter