Tube Connector - Adjustable Elbow for Bar Foot Rail and Bar Railing
Flush Fitting Adjustable Tube Connector with 180 Degree Movement
Tube Connector - Adjustable Elbow - Bar Railing
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|38.1mm Ø Connector||Zintec||Stainless Steel Effect||38.1||25||11.0302.038.20||£32.28|
|50.8mm Ø Connector||Zintec||Stainless Steel Effect||50.8||30||11.0302.050.20||£39.72|
Key Features :
|Manufactured from Zintec/Protectan.|
|Option for 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Option for 50.8mm diameter tube.|
|Requires fixing with a high strength Stainless Steel Adhesive.|
|Hex head key required for installation.|
Adjustable Tube Connector with 180 degree movement for flush connection of bar railing tube. Simply position and lock in place using a hex head key, perfect for non-traditional angles.
Quick and easy to install, just glue and slide your stainless steel tubing on to each end for the perfect corner.
Manufactured from Zintec/Protectan with a brushed stainless steel effect finish.
Available for both 38.1mm (1.5 inch) and 50.8mm (2 inch) diameter stainless steel tube.
Suitable for indoor use only.
High strength adhesive is required for installation.
What is Zintec
Zintec is created by using the process of electrolysis to coat mild steel with a thin layer of zinc metal. The advantage of Zintec is added corrosive resistance.
1. Ensure the inner end of tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit connector firmly into tube end, you may wish to use a plastic hammer to do this, (Important : never use a metal hammer as this will mark or damage your end fitting). Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set.
4. Apply adhesive to second tube and push onto the connector elbow. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use, (Tip : You can polish away any adhesive residue or scuff marks using WD-40 or Q Clean).
5. Adjustment is made by loosening the hex head screw, once the desired angle is achieved simply tighten screw using a hex head key.