- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Lifting Gear & Rigging Equipment
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Wall and Floor Flange - Brass Finish - Bar Foot Rail and Bar Railing
Flange Fixing with PVD Coated Brass Effect Finish for 38.1mm and 50.8mm Diameter Tube
Flat mount wall / floor flange fixing with high polish brass finish, for terminating tubular bar foot rails and bar arm rails quickly and neatly.
Wall and Floor Flange Fixing - Bar Railing
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
Zamak Construction - PVD Coating
Zamak is a family of alloys with a base metal of zinc with elements of aluminium, magnesium and copper.
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating and tend to have high temperature and good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
Key Features :
|Option for 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Option for 50.8mm diameter tube.|
|For installation you will require a few simple household tools.|
Tube fits neatly into wall flange and is simply secured in place by a grub screw mechanism.
Manufactured from Zamak with a PVD coated brass finish for internal use (Not solid brass).
Available for both 38.1mm (1.5 inch) and 50.8mm (2 inch) diameter tube.
Three countersunk fixing points for secure attachment to flat surfaces.
Can be mounted on to a multitude of surfaces if combined with the relevant fixings.
1. Mark your mounting position, can be direct mounted on to timber, you may wish to drill pilot holes or use wall plugs (not supplied) for a secure fixing on different surfaces, simply tighten the screws until tight.
2. Use a hex head key to loosen the grub screw, Tip: position the grub screw mechanism on the under side of your mount for a neat and tidy finish), Slide your tube into position.
3. Simply tighten the grub screw, always check that your tube is secure before use.