3 Way Elbow Tube Connector - 90 Degree - Bar Railing
Flush 90 Degree Corner with One Outlet 90 Degree - Stainless Steel Finish
90 degree flush fitting elbow with 3 way tube connections in a stainless steel finish, for connection of 38.1mm Ø bar rail tube. Simply glue and slide your tube onto each end for the perfect corner.
3 Way Elbow Tube Connector - Bar Railing
|Price (inc VAT)
|38.1mm Ø Connector
Tip: To view the product code and full product table on mobile please tilt your device to landscape.
Key Features :
|Manufactured from Zintec/Protectan.
|To fit 38.1mm diameter tube.
|Requires fixing with a high strength Stainless Steel Adhesive.
Vertical to horizontal corner connector for 38.1mm (1.5 inch) diameter tube.
Manufactured from Zintec/Protectan with a brushed stainless steel effect finish.
Suitable for indoor use only.
Quick and easy installation with the use of a high strength adhesive.
What is Zintec
Zintec is created by using the process of electrolysis to coat mild steel with a thin layer of zinc metal. The advantage of Zintec is added corrosive resistance.
1. Ensure the inner ends of tubes are clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit connector firmly into tube end, you may wish to use a plastic hammer to do this, (Tip: Never use a metal hammer as this will mark or damage tube ends). Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set.
4. Clean and apply adhesive to additional tubes, push tube onto the connector elbow
5. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use.