- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Arched End Cap for Tubular Bar Foot Rails and Bar Railing
Flush Fitting Arched End Cap for Tube
Arched End Cap - Bar Railing
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|End Cap 38.1mm Ø||Zintec||Stainless Steel Effect||38.1||5||11.0729.038.20||£5.64|
|End Cap 50.8mm Ø||Zintec||Stainless Steel Effect||50.8||5||11.0729.050.20||£5.88|
Key Features :
|Manufactured from Zintec/Protectan.|
|Option for 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Option for 50.8mm diameter tube.|
|Requires fixing with a High Strength Fixative.|
Arched end cap for tubular bar rail, designed for insertion into open tube ends to provide the perfect finishing touch.
Manufactured from Zintec/Protectan with a brushed stainless steel effect finish.
Suitable for indoor use.
Available for both 38.1mm (1.5 inch) and 50.8mm (2 inch) diameter stainless steel tube.
Simple to install with the use of high strength stainless steel adhesive, without the need for welding.
What is Zintec
Zintec is created by using the process of electrolysis to coat mild steel with a thin layer of zinc metal. The advantage of Zintec is added corrosive resistance.
1. Ensure the inner end of tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit end cap firmly into tube end, you may wish to use a plastic hammer to do this, (Important : never use a metal hammer as this will mark or damage your end fitting).
4. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use, (Tip : You can polish away any adhesive residue or scuff marks using WD-40 or Q Clean).