- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Bar Foot Rail Bracket - Angle Stem - Floor Mount - Classic Design
Stainless Steel Bracket with Angle Stem for Tubular Bar Foot Rails
Bar Foot Rail Bracket - Floor Mount
|Code||Price (inc VAT)|
|Bracket, 38.1mm||Stainless Steel||38.1||120||12.0103.038.12||£34.38|
|Bracket, 50.8mm||Stainless Steel||50.8||130||12.0103.050.12||£36.00|
Key Features :
|Manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel.|
|Option for 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Option for 50.8mm diameter tube.|
|Countersunk screws are supplied for installation.|
|For installation you will require a few simple household tools.|
Bar foot rail bracket classic angle stem design for direct mounting on to hardwood flooring.
Manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel with a superb brushed finish.
Suitable for indoor use.
Available for both 38.1mm and 50.8mm diameter stainless steel tube.
Two countersunk fixing points for secure attachment to floor.
Tubular foot rail is held firmly in place using a grub screw mechanism situated on the under side of the mount.
These foot railing supports should never be wall mounted for use as handrail support.
We would always recommend spacing foot rail brackets no more than 700 mm apart.
AISI 304 Grade, A2 Stainless Steel
Ideal for internal use and dry environments, offering good corrosion resistance.
1. Start by marking the fixing position of the foot rail bracket, use a few household tools to secure your floor mount bracket in place with the screws provided (you may wish to use your own screws dependent upon mounting surface).
Use a hex head key to release the grub screw situated on the underside of the mount and side your tube in to position.
2. Simply re-tighten the grub screw to secure tube firmly in position. To finish open tube ends neatly you can add a stylish Tube End Cap.