- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Lifting Gear & Rigging Equipment
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Bar Foot Rail Bracket - Single Stem - Bar Mount - Brass Finish
Foot Rail Bracket Support with Single Stem and Brass Finish for Tubular Bar Railing
Single stem foot rail bracket designed to accept 38.1mm and 50.8mm diameter tube from our bar railing range.
Bar Foot Rail Bracket - Single Stem - Bar Mount
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|Bracket, 38.1mm||Brass Finish||38.1||11.0109.038.22||£27.96|
|Bracket, 50.8mm||Brass Finish||50.8||11.0109.050.22||£28.68|
Key Features :
|Option for 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Option for 50.8mm diameter tube.|
|Countersunk screws are supplied for installation.|
|For installation you will require a few simple household tools.|
Bar foot rail bracket with a simplistic, modern single stem design suitable for interior usage.
Available for both 38.1mm (1.5 inch) and 50.8mm (2 inch) diameter tube.
Three countersunk fixing points for quick and easy attachment.
Supplied with screws for direct installation on to hardwood surfaces.
Tubular foot rail is held firmly in place using a grub screw mechanism situated on the under side of the mount.
Manufactured from Zamak with a PVD coating to give a hard-wearing brass finish.
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating, offering good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
These foot railing supports should never be wall mounted for use as handrail support.
We would always recommend spacing foot rail brackets no more than 700 mm apart.
1. Start by marking the fixing position of the foot rail bracket, use a few household tools to secure your bar mount bracket in place with the screws provided (you may wish to use your own screws dependent upon mounting surface).
Use a hex head key to release the grub screw situated on the underside of the mount and side your tube in to position.
2. Simply re-tighten the grub screw to secure tube firmly in position. To finish open tube ends neatly you can add a stylish Tube End Cap.