- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Lifting Gear & Rigging Equipment
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Bar Foot Rail Bracket - Single Stem - Bar Mount - Modern Design
Side Mount Bracket Support with Single Stem for Tubular Foot Rails
Bar Foot Rail Bracket - Single Stem - Bar Mount
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|Bracket, 38.1mm||Stainless Steel Effect||38.1||11.0109.038.20||£27.96|
|Bracket, 50.8mm||Zintec||Stainless Steel Effect||50.8||11.0109.050.20||£28.68|
Key Features :
|Manufactured from Zintec/Protectan.|
|Option for 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Option for 50.8mm diameter tube.|
|Countersunk screws are supplied for installation.|
|For installation you will require a few simple household tools.|
Bar foot rail bracket with a simplistic, modern single stem design.
Manufactured from Zintec/Protectan with a brushed stainless steel effect finish for internal use.
Available for both 38.1mm (1.5 inch) and 50.8mm (2 inch) diameter stainless steel tube.
Three countersunk fixing points for quick and easy attachment.
Supplied with screws for direct installation on to hardwood surfaces.
Tubular foot rail is held firmly in place using a grub screw mechanism situated on the under side of the mount.
These foot railing supports should never be wall mounted for use as handrail support.
We would always recommend spacing foot rail brackets no more than 700 mm apart.
What is Zintec
Zintec is created by using the process of electrolysis to coat mild steel with a thin layer of zinc metal. The advantage of Zintec is added corrosive resistance.
1. Start by marking the fixing position of the foot rail bracket, use a few household tools to secure your bar mount bracket in place with the screws provided (you may wish to use your own screws dependent upon mounting surface).
Use a hex head key to release the grub screw situated on the underside of the mount and side your tube in to position.
2. Simply re-tighten the grub screw to secure tube firmly in position. To finish open tube ends neatly you can add a stylish Tube End Cap.