- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Circular Door Grip in Stainless Steel for Glass Sliding Doors
Circular Recessed Door Grip For Glass Sliding Doors
Attractive circular recessed door grip in stainless steel, perfect for interior glass sliding doors.
Circular Door Grip - Glass Mounting - Stainless Steel
|Pack Size||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|Door Grip||304||8 - 12||1||47.0103.060.12||£19.56|
|Manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel.|
|To fit glass thickness of 8mm - 12mm.|
|Glass will require professional drilling.|
Stylish two-sided door furniture manufactured from 304 (interior) grade stainless steel with a polished finish.
Circular door grip designed for installation through glass with a thickness of 8mm - 12mm.
Door Grip Dimensions
- Overall Diameter: 60mm
- Inner Grip Diameter: 38mm
- Drill Hole Diameter: 50mm
- Depth (Each Side): 5mm
Glass will require professional drilling at manufacture stage to accept this door grip.
Stainless Steel Grade
Suitable For Interior Use
Technical and Assembly Advice
PDF Data Sheet
1. Simply unscrew your door grip in to two halves, this will expose the glass protect rubbers.
2. Ensure your glass is pre-drilled at manufacture stage with a 50mm diameter hole ready to accept your door grip.
3. Place the required number of protect rubbers over the first half of your door grip and place into position, ensuring the rubbers sit between the door grip and glass.
4. Place protect rubbers on the second half of your door grip and simply place through hole and screw the two sections together until tight.