- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Flush Angle Tube Connector - 30 Degree - Bar Foot Rail and Bar Railing
Stainless Steel Flush Angle Tube Connector with 30 (150) Degree Elbow
Flush Angle Tube Connector - 30 Degree Elbow
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|38.1mm Ø Connector||304 Grade||Stainless Steel||38.1||35||12.0311.038.12||£29.40|
Key Features :
|304 grade (interior) stainless steel.|
|To Fit 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Requires fixing with a high strength Stainless Steel Adhesive.|
Flush angle tube connector with 30 degree (150 degree) fixed elbow. Quick and easy to install, just glue and slide your stainless steel tubing on to each end for the perfect angled corner.
Manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel with a brushed satin finish.
Connects 38.1mm (1.5 inch) diameter stainless steel tubes.
Suitable for indoor use only.
High strength adhesive is required for installation.
AISI 304 Grade, A2 Stainless Steel
Ideal for internal use and dry environments, offering good corrosion resistance.
1. Ensure the inner end of stainless steel tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit 30 degree connector firmly into tube end, you may wish to use a plastic hammer to do this, (Important : never use a metal hammer as this will mark or damage your end fitting). Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set.
4. Clean and apply adhesive to second tube, push tube onto the connector.
5. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use, (Tip : You can polish away any adhesive residue or scuff marks using WD-40 or Q Clean).