Gripple Standard Hanger for Wire Rope Suspension
Gripple Hanger - Fastener for 2mm and 3mm Wire Rope and Cable
HF2 and HF3 Standard Hangers for fast cable suspension of mechanical, electrical, HVAC and lighting services from different substrates.
Gripple Standard Hanger
|Options||Pack Size||Wire Ø
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
Standard hangers by Gripple now available to buy individually.
Up to 6 times faster than traditional hanging systems.
Simple to use, no need for nuts, bolts, clamps or other accessories.
Strong, safe and industry approved with a 5:1 safety factor load rating.
Aesthetically discreet and lightweight.
- Housing - Type ZA2 Zinc
- Wedge - Sintered steel hardened to min. 56 Rockwell C
- Spring - Stainless Steel (Type 302)
- End Cap - UV stabilised homopolymer propylene
Gripple Hangers should only be used in conjunction the correct size Gripple wire, otherwise any safe working loads quoted are null and void.
Standard Hanger Installation
1. Simply pass the end of your wire rope through the Gripple.
2. Loop wire rope back on itself and pass back through the hanger fitting.
3. Simply pull on the wire rope end to tighten, ensure a minimum of 75mm of tail wire exits the hanger.
1. To adjust drop length after installation or remove your Gripple fitting simply insert a hex key or pin to release the wire rope locking wedge.
2. While holding the key or pin in place make adjustments by pulling wire rope through your hanger.
3. Once adjustments have been made, remove key and check to ensure wire rope is securely locked in place.
Need some help?
Simply click to view and download our useful Gripple data sheets:
Standard Hanger Data
Gripple Best Practice
Made In Britain
These high quality Gripple wire rope grips are engineered and manufactured in the UK.