- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Square Tube Connector - Adjustable Elbow - Stainless Steel
180 Degree Adjust Corner Connector for 35mm x 35mm Bar Foot Rail and Bar Railing
Adjustable square tube connector with 180 degree movement for flush connection of 35mm square tube. Simply position and lock in place using a hex head key, perfect for non-traditional angles.
Square Tube Connector - Adjustable - Bar Railing
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|35mm Connector||304 Stainless Steel||35 x 35||180||12.4302.035.12||£22.08|
Key Features :
|304 grade stainless steel.|
|Fits 35mm square section tube.|
|Requires fixing with a high strength Stainless Steel Adhesive.|
|Hex head key required for installation.|
Quick and easy to install, just glue and slide your stainless steel tubing on to each end for the perfect corner.
Manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel with a brushed satin finish.
Fits neatly into 35mm x 35mm square profile tube.
Suitable for indoor use only.
High strength adhesive is required for installation.
1. Remove the central screw with a hex head key, this will separate the elbow in to two parts.
2. Ensure the inner end of tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
3. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube and insert first half of your connector, tip: we recommend positioning the screw fixing on the underside for a neat finish.
4. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of second tube and insert remaining connector. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set.
5. Replace central screw, bringing components together, tip: leave enough play so you can correctly position your rail.
6. To lock in place simply tighten the central screw until secure.