- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Square Wall and Floor Flange - Bar Foot Rail and Bar Railing
Flange Fixing in 304 Grade Stainless Steel for 35mm x 35mm Square Profile Tube
Flat surface mount wall / floor flange, ideal for terminating 35mm square bar rail tube sections neatly and quickly.
Square Wall and Floor Flange Fixing - Bar Railing
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|35mm Tube||304 Stainless Steel||35 x 35||80||29||12.4505.035.12||£18.00|
Key Features :
|304 grade stainless steel.|
|35mm square section tube.|
|For installation you will require a few simple household tools.|
Square tube fits neatly into wall flange and is secured in place by hexagon head grub screw mechanism.
Manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel with a brushed satin finish.
Suitable for indoor use.
Accepts 35mm x 35mm square tube.
Four countersunk fixing points for secure attachment to flat surfaces.
Can be mounted on to a multitude of surfaces if combined with the relevant fixings.
1. Mark your mounting position, can be direct mounted on to timber, you may wish to drill pilot holes or use wall plugs (not supplied) for a secure fixing on different surfaces, simply tighten the screws until tight.
2. Use a hex head key to loosen the grub screw, Tip: position the grub screw mechanism on the under side of your mount for a neat and tidy finish), Slide your tube into position.
3. Simply tighten the grub screw, always check that your tube is secure before use.