- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Lifting Gear & Rigging Equipment
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Flush Angle Tube Connector - 30 Degree - Anthracite Finish
Tube Connector with Polished Anthracite Finish for 30°/150° Corners on Bar Railing
30 degree angle elbow for connection of 38.1mm Ø bar rail tube. PVD coated to give a very dark grey (near-black) finish, simple to install, just glue and slide your tubing on to each end for the perfect angled corner.
Flush Angle Tube Connector - 30 Degree Elbow
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|38.1mm Ø Connector||Zamak||Anthracite||38.1||35||11.0311.038.26||£36.72|
Zamak Construction - PVD Coating
Zamak is a family of alloys with a base metal of zinc with elements of aluminium, magnesium and copper.
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating and tend to have high temperature and good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
Key Features :
|38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Requires fixing with a high strength Adhesive.|
Flush fit corner connector with 30 degree (150 degree) fixed position for 38.1mm (1.5 inch) diameter bar foot rail and bar railing tube.
Suitable for indoor use only.
Quick and easy installation.
Manufactured from Zamak with a PVD coating to give a hard-wearing anthracite finish.
1. Ensure the inner end of tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit 30 degree connector firmly into tube end, you may wish to use a plastic hammer to do this, (Important : never use a metal hammer as this will mark or damage your end fitting). Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set.
4. Clean and apply adhesive to second tube, push tube onto the connector.
5. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use.