Tube Connector - 90 Degree Angled Elbow - Brass Design
Flush Fitting 90 Degree Connector in Brass Design for 38.1mm Tubular Bar Foot Rail
Corner elbow in a hard-wearing PVD coated brass effect finish for connection of bar foot rails.
Angled Elbow in Brass Design coming soon.
Tube Connector - 90 Degree Angled Elbow - Bar Railing
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|38.1mm Ø Connector||Brass Design||38.1||11.0313.038.22||£32.02|
Tip: To view the product code and full product table on mobile please tilt your device to landscape.
Key Features :
|Brass effect finish.|
|To fit 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel.|
|Requires fixing with a high strength Stainless Steel Adhesive.|
Corner connector for 38.1mm (1.5 inch) diameter tube.
Suitable for indoor use only.
Quick and easy installation with the use of a high strength adhesive, simply glue and slide your tubing on to each end for the perfect corner.
Not solid brass.
PVD coated brass finish (Physical Vapour Deposition), PVD coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating and tend to have high temperature and good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
1. Ensure the inner end of tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit connector firmly into tube end, you may wish to use a plastic hammer to do this, (Important : never use a metal hammer as this will mark or damage your end fitting). Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set.
4. Clean and apply adhesive to second tube.
5. Push tube onto the connector elbow.
6. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use.