- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Lifting Gear & Rigging Equipment
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Tube Connector - 90 Degree Curved Elbow for Bar Foot Rail and Bar Railing
Flush Fitting Curved Tube Connector for 90 Degree Rounded Corners
Tube Connector - 90 Degree Curved Elbow - Bar Railing
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|38.1mm Ø Connector||Zintec||Stainless Steel Effect||38.1||30||11.0301.038.20||£16.32|
|50.8mm Ø Connector||Zintec||Stainless Steel Effect||50.8||40||11.0301.050.20||£20.40|
Key Features :
|Manufactured from Zintec/Protectan.|
|Option for 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Option for 50.8mm diameter tube.|
|Requires fixing with a high strength Stainless Steel Adhesive.|
Tube Connector with curved 90 degree angle elbow for flush connection of bar railing tube. Quick and easy to install, just glue and slide your stainless steel tubing on to each end for the perfect rounded corner.
Manufactured from Zintec/Protectan with a brushed stainless steel effect finish.
Available for both 38.1mm (1.5 inch) and 50.8mm (2 inch) diameter stainless steel tube.
Suitable for indoor use only.
High strength adhesive is required for installation.
What is Zintec
Zintec is created by using the process of electrolysis to coat mild steel with a thin layer of zinc metal. The advantage of Zintec is added corrosive resistance.
1. Ensure the inner end of tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit connector firmly into tube end, you may wish to use a plastic hammer to do this, (Important : never use a metal hammer as this will mark or damage your end fitting). Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set.
4. Clean and apply adhesive to second tube.
5. Push tube onto the connector elbow.
6. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use, (Tip : You can polish away any adhesive residue or scuff marks using WD-40 or Q Clean).