Tube Connector - 90 Degree Curved Elbow - Brass Finish
Flush Fit Curved Tube Connector with Brass Design for 90° Corners for Bar Railing
90 degree rounded elbow in a superb PVD coated brass effect finish for connection of 38.1mm Ø and 50.8mm Ø bar rail tube. Simply glue and slide your tubing on to each end for the perfect corner.
Tube Connector - 90 Degree Curved Elbow - Bar Railing
|Material||Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|38.1mm Ø Connector||Brass||38.1||30||Zamak||11.0301.038.22||£16.36|
|50.8mm Ø Connector||Brass||50.8||40||Zamak||11.0301.050.22||£20.35|
Tip: To view the full product table on mobile please tilt your device to landscape.
Zamak Construction - PVD Coating
Zamak is a family of alloys with a base metal of zinc with elements of aluminium, magnesium and copper.
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating and tend to have high temperature and good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
Key Features :
|Brass effect finish.|
|Option for 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Option for 50.8mm diameter tube.|
|Requires fixing with a high strength Stainless Steel Adhesive.|
Curved corner connector for both 38.1mm (1.5 inch) and 50.8mm (2 inch) diameter bar foot rail and bar railing tube.
Suitable for indoor use only.
Quick and easy installation.
Manufactured from Zamak with a PVD coating to give a hard-wearing polished brass effect finish (Not solid brass).
1. Ensure the inner end of tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit connector firmly into tube end, you may wish to use a plastic hammer to do this, (Important : never use a metal hammer as this will mark or damage your end fitting). Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set.
4. Clean and apply adhesive to second tube.
5. Push tube onto the connector elbow.
6. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use.
Questions & Answers