- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Tube Connector - 90 Degree Smooth Elbow - Brass Finish
Flush Fit Smooth Elbow Connector with Brass Finish for 90° Corners on Bar Railing
Flush 90 degree elbow in a high quality PVD coated brass finish for connection of 38.1mm Ø and 50.8mm Ø bar rail tube. Simply glue and slide your tubing on to each end for the perfect corner.
Tube Connector - 90 Degree Smooth Elbow - Bar Railing
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|38.1mm Ø Connector||Zamak||Brass||38.1||30||11.0303.038.22||£14.04|
|50.8mm Ø Connector||Zamak||Brass||50.8||40||11.0303.050.22||£18.24|
Zamak Construction - PVD Coating
Zamak is a family of alloys with a base metal of zinc with elements of aluminium, magnesium and copper.
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating and tend to have high temperature and good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
Key Features :
|Option for 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Option for 50.8mm diameter tube.|
|Requires fixing with a high strength Adhesive.|
Corner connector for both 38.1mm (1.5 inch) and 50.8mm (2 inch) diameter tube.
Suitable for indoor use only.
Quick and easy installation with the use of a high strength adhesive.
Manufactured from Zamak with a PVD coating to give a hard-wearing brass finish (Not solid brass).
1. Ensure the inner end of tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit connector firmly into tube end, you may wish to use a plastic hammer to do this, (Important : never use a metal hammer as this will mark or damage your end fitting). Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set.
4. Clean and apply adhesive to second tube.
5. Push tube onto the connector elbow.
6. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use.