- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Lifting Gear & Rigging Equipment
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Bar Railing Bracket - Centre Pillar - Long Stem - Rail Support
Modern Stainless Steel Centre Pillar with Long Stem for Tubular Handrail
Bar Railing Bracket - Centre Pillar - Long Stem
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|38.1mm Ø Tube||304 Grade||Stainless Steel||38.1||28||60||130||12.0604.038.12||£21.96|
Key Features :
|304 grade stainless steel.|
|Fits 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Countersunk screws are supplied for installation.|
|For installation you will require a few simple household tools.|
Upright bar railing bracket with long stem central pillar with through hole design for tubular handrail. Centre pillar is attached to the upper side of counters and bars to provide a secure and strong grab/handrail support.
Manufactured from 304 grade stainless steel with a brushed satin finish. for internal use.
To fit 38.1mm (1.5 inch) diameter tube.
Two countersunk fixing points for secure attachment.
Screw fixings supplied for direct installation on to hardwood surfaces.
Quick and easy installation with the use of a few household tools
Tubular rail is held firmly in place using a grub screw mechanism situated on the under side of the mount.
Designed for use on horizontal surfaces only. Do Not use as a handrail wall bracket.
We would always recommend spacing bar railing brackets no more than 700 mm apart.
AISI 304 Grade, A2 Stainless Steel
Ideal for internal use and dry environments, offering good corrosion resistance.
1. Start by marking the fixing position of the long stem centre pillar and secure in place using the screws provided (you may wish to use your own screws dependent upon mounting surface).
Use a hex head key to release the grub screw situated on the underside of the mount and side your tube in to position.
2. Simply re-tighten the grub screw to secure tube firmly in position. To finish open tube ends neatly you can opt for a stylish End Cap.