- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Wall Bracket - Gripple Catenary Wire Rope Suspension System
Gripple Catenary Wall Bracket - Strong Anchor Point Fitting
Wall bracket for attaching 6mm or 3mm catenary to concrete walls and wooden beams
Gripple Catenary Wall Bracket
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|Wall Bracket||1||100 x 100||11||CAT-BRACKET-100MM||£20.03|
Wall bracket with large ring for easy wire rope attachment.
100mm x 100mm base plate.
11mm diameter holes.
65mm hole spacing.
Zinc plated finish (minimum 5 μ).
Load rating of 340 kg @ 3:1 safety factor (load rating depends on base material and fixings).
Bolts or screws are not supplied due to different applications requiring different lengths.
When sourcing anchor fittings always be sure to follow the manufacturer's installation recommendations.
Get It Right!
The minimum distance A and B from the edge of the mounting surface has to be in accordance with the anchor bolt/screw manufacturer guidelines.
Wall Bracket Installation onto Concrete.
1. Mark the position of the wall bracket against the wall and drill 4 holes at 10 mm diameter.
2. Insert M10 anchor bolts into the concrete wall (You may wish to use chemical anchor resin to ensure a solid fixing).
3. Position the Wall bracket onto the anchor bolts.
4. Place washers on first and then screw locking nuts in place until your bracket is secure (always check your fixing before adding any loads).
Need some help?
Simply click to view and download our useful Gripple data sheets:
Wall Bracket Data
Gripple are a UK company with a trusted and renowned worldwide reputation for quality and innovation.