How To Glue Stainless Steel
Easy To Follow Guide For Stainless Steel Adhesive
Using high strength stainless steel adhesive is a quick and easy alternative to welding which is often a time consuming and expensive process.
Always use a professional stainless steel adhesive such as Q-Glue to achieve a good solid fixing.
Q-Glue Curing Times
Requires 2 to 4 hours curing time at 20°C, times will vary dependent upon temperatures and humidity.
Using High Strength Q Glue Stainless Steel Adhesive
For best results ensure all stainless steel parts are free from grease and any dust or debris.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Apply glue evenly and join parts together immediately.
- Wipe away any excess glue before it is allowed to set.
- Do not allow the components to move until the stainless steel adhesive has fully bonded.
- Once adhesive has set clean your fixing joint with stainless steel cleaner for the perfect finish.
- We would always recommend testing your fixing before use.
Safety - Hazards, Handling and Storage
Can cause irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin, may cause sensitization by skin contact.
The full safety sheet can be viewed or download below
As with all chemical bonding agents you must avoid contact with skin and eyes, we always recommend the use of nitrile gloves when handling Q-Glue.
Q-Glue should be stored below 28°C and away from direct sunlight.
Video: How to use stainless steel adhesive - S3i Group
Using high strength stainless steel adhesive.