Q-Disc and Rubber Set - Easy Glass Smart+ Balustrade
Easy Glass Smart+ Q-Disc System for Super Fast Glass Installation and Adjustment
Suitable for 17.52mm and 21.52mm glass thickness.
Simply the quickest way ever to secure and align glass panels in a glass balustrade. The combination of a special inlay and the Q-disc inserted in the base shoe safely holds each individual glass panel in place.
Please Note:This Q-disc and rubber kit is only suitable for use with:
Q-Disc and Rubber Set - Easy Glass Smart+
|Price (inc VAT)
Tip: To view the full product table on mobile please tilt your device to landscape.
Safety wedge set for secure installation of glass panels into Easy Glass Smart+ base profiles.
Options for 17.52mm and 21.52mm glass thickness.
Glass adjustment of 0.6° vertically.
Designed for fast positioning of glass panels.
Supplied in kits with enough fixings for 5 metre spans.
Requires use of Q-Tool for glass installation.
For larger glass panel alignment we recommend using the Q-disc Installation Plate.
How it works - Installation
1. Put the inlay in the Easy Glass Smart+ base shoe.
2. Position the glass panel.
3. Insert the Q-Disc between the glass and the inlay and 'click' it tight.
4. Connect the tool to the Q-Disc and turn it clockwise to secure the infill.
5. Check whether individual glass panels are in need of alignment.
6. For any panel needing alignment, turn the Q-Disc anticlockwise.
7. To adjust the angle of the panel, use the Q-Tool (available separately) to slide the inlay.
8. Re-secure the Q-Disc by turning it clockwise.
The essential partner
Q-Tool for Adjustable Q-Disc
Multi application tool for glass installation on Easy Glass Smart+ balustrade.