- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Square Tube Connector - 90 Degree Elbow - Stainless Steel
90 Degree Corner Connector for 35mm x 35mm Bar Foot Rail and Bar Railing
Tube Connector with fixed 90 degree angle for flush connection of square bar railing tube. Simply glue and slide your stainless steel tubing on to each end for the perfect corner.
Square Tube Connector - 90 Degree - Bar Railing
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|35mm Connector||304 Stainless Steel||35 x 35||12.4303.035.12||£17.76|
Key Features :
|304 grade stainless steel.|
|Fits 35mm square section tube.|
|Requires fixing with a high strength Stainless Steel Adhesive.|
Corner connector manufactured from 304 Grade stainless steel with a brushed satin finish.
Fits neatly into 35mm x 35mm square profile tube.
Suitable for indoor use only.
Quick and easy installation with the use of a high strength Stainless Steel Adhesive.
1. Ensure the inner end of tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit connector firmly into tube end, you may wish to use a plastic hammer to do this, (Important : never use a metal hammer as this will mark or damage your end fitting). Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set.
4. Clean and apply adhesive to second tube, push tube onto the connector elbow.
5. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use, (Tip : You can polish away any adhesive residue or scuff marks using WD-40 or Q Clean).