- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Lifting Gear & Rigging Equipment
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Arched End Cap - Brass Finish - Bar Railing
Arched End Cap with PVD Coated Brass Finish for Tubular Bar Foot Rail & Bar Railing
Flush fit end cap with bevelled design in a high quality polished brass finish for 38.1mm and 50.8mm Ø tube. Simple to install, just glue and slide in to position for the perfect finishing touch.
Arched End Cap - Bar Railing
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|End Cap 38.1mm Ø||Zamak||Brass||38.1||5||11.0729.038.22||£5.64|
|End Cap 50.8mm Ø||Zamak||Brass||50.8||5||11.0729.050.22||£5.88|
Zamak Construction - PVD Coating
Zamak is a family of alloys with a base metal of zinc with elements of aluminium, magnesium and copper.
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating and tend to have high temperature and good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
Key Features :
|Option for 38.1mm diameter tube.|
|Option for 50.8mm diameter tube.|
|Requires fixing with a high strength Adhesive.|
Arched end cap designed for insertion into open end 38.1mm (1.5 inch) and 50.8mm (2 inch) diameter bar railing tube.
Suitable for indoor use only.
Quick and easy installation.
Manufactured from Zamak with a PVD coating to give a hard-wearing brass finish (Not solid brass).
1. Ensure the inner end of tube is clean and free from dust and debris.
2. Apply high strength stainless steel adhesive to inner surface of tube.
3. Push fit end cap firmly into tube end.
4. Wipe away any excess adhesive and allow to set thoroughly before use.