- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Arm Rail Bracket Support for Bar Railing - Traditional Style
Stylish Arm Rail Support for Stainless Steel Tubular Handrail
Arm Rail Bracket Support - Bar Railing
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|38.1mm Ø Tube||Zintec||Stainless Steel Effect||38.1||130||23||11.0105.038.20||£18.72|
|50.8mm Ø Tube||304 Grade||Stainless Steel||50.8||150||30||12.0105.050.12||£22.08|
Key Features :
|38.1mm Ø in Zintec/Protectan.|
|50.8mm Ø in 304 grade stainless steel.|
|Option for 38.1mm diameter stainless steel tube.|
|Option for 50.8mm diameter stainless steel tube.|
|Countersunk screws are supplied for installation.|
|For installation you will require a few simple household tools.|
Arm rail bracket support with a stylish classic design with optional mounting positions. This traditional style of bracket is attached to the underside of counters and bars to provide a strong handrail support.
Available for 38.1mm (1.5 inch) Ø tube in Zintec/Protectan with a stainless steel effect finish.
Available for 50.8mm (2 inch) Ø tube in stainless steel with a superb brushed finish.
Suitable for indoor use.
Two countersunk fixing points for secure attachment.
Screw fixings supplied for direct installation on to hardwood surfaces.
Tubular rail is held firmly in place using a grub screw mechanism situated on the under side of the mount.
We would always recommend spacing arm rail brackets no more than 700 mm apart.
1. Start by marking the fixing positions of your arm rail brackets and secure in place using the screws provided (you may wish to use your own screws dependent upon mounting surface).
Use a hex head key to release the grub screw situated on the underside of the mount and side your tube in to position.
2. Once tube is in place, simply re-tighten the grub screw to secure the tube firmly in position. For the perfect finishing touch, just add stylish End Cap to open tube ends.