- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Lifting Gear & Rigging Equipment
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Glass Channel Bottom Mounting Profile - Top Mount
Mounting Profile for Frameless Glass Balustrade
Bottom Mounting Profile - Model 6904
|Drainage Holes||Fixing Hole Ø
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|Manufactured from aluminium.|
|Stainless steel effect satin finish (brushed).|
|High performance Anchor Bolts recommended.|
|Safety Wedge Kits available.|
|Hex Head Key required.|
Mounting AdviceAny quoted figures about the performance of these products relate to installing into concrete.
Please take advice from an engineer or specialist when installing into any other material, such as timber.
|Lengths over 2.5 metres will attract a delivery surcharge of £40.00 inc VAT.
This applies to the United Kingdom only.
|Lengths over 1.8 metres are not eligible for international delivery.
Please contact us by phone or email and we will try and find you the best solution.
A top mount glass channel balustrade profile is likely to consist of:
- Bottom Mounting Profiles - sold in lengths of 5m
- Corner Mounting Profiles - where required
- Safety Wedge Kit - packs to cover lengths of 5m
- End Fittings
- High Performance Anchor Bolts
Top Mount Installation Procedure
Top Mount Glass Channel Information Sheet download here