- Balustrade Systems
- Glass Balustrade
- Frameless Glass Balustrade
- Ready Made Handrails
- Balustrade Wire Kits
- Wire Trellis Kits
- Cable Display Systems
- Interior Fittings
- Door Furniture & Fittings
- Wire Rope Fittings & Hardware
- Wire Rope Assemblies
- Wire Rope Tools & Cutters
- Stainless Steel Shackles
- Tie Bar Systems
Circular Door Grip with Anthracite Finish for Glass Sliding Doors
Circular Recessed Door Grip for 8mm - 12mm Glass in a PVD Coated Anthracite Finish
Attractive recessed grip in a very dark grey anthracite finish (near black), ideal for interior glass sliding doors.
Circular Door Grip - Glass Mount - Anthracite
|Code||Price (inc VAT)||Quantity|
|Door Grip||Anthracite||8 - 12||60||38||1||47.0103.060.26||£29.94|
Made To Order Item
Anthracite finish door grips are manufactured to order, please allow a 14 days for production.
|To fit glass thickness of 8mm - 12mm.|
|Glass will require professional drilling.|
Stylish recessed door furniture manufactured from Zamak with a PVD coating to give a hard-wearing anthracite finish.
PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) coatings are usually harder and more corrosion resistant than coatings applied by electroplating, offering good impact strength, excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
Circular door grip designed for installation through glass with a thickness of 8mm - 12mm.
Door Grip Dimensions
- Overall Diameter: 60mm
- Inner Grip Diameter: 38mm
- Drill Hole Diameter: 50mm
- Depth (Each Side): 5mm
Glass will require professional drilling at manufacture stage to accept this door grip.
Technical and Assembly Advice
PDF Data Sheet
1. Simply unscrew your door grip in to two halves, this will expose the glass protect rubbers.
2. Ensure your glass is pre-drilled at manufacture stage with a 50mm diameter hole ready to accept your door grip.
3. Place the required number of protect rubbers over the first half of your door grip and place into position, ensuring the rubbers sit between the door grip and glass.
4. Place protect rubbers on the second half of your door grip and simply place through hole and screw the two sections together until tight.